Certification Business Developer
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2018
Sellersville, PA USA
Responsible for the growth and development of OEM sales revenue, specifically focused on exida Certification business. Responsible for outbound sales, customer management, and market development activities.
- Increase sales to existing and new customers.
- Developing budgets and creating proposals.
- Project management when required, including: administration, budgets, job closing and timesheet recording.
- Conduct training classes to existing and potential customers.
- Develop a thorough understanding of exida’s certification scheme and effectively communicate it to customers.
- Understand and implement the IEC Functional Safety standards.
- Learnexidasoftware tools and use them effectively as needed.
- Working as part of a team and record all billable and non-billable hours in a timely and accurate manner.
- Produce white papers, blogs, webinars, presentations and books as required.
- Participate in relevant standards committees as required.
- Monitor key competitors, identify potential threats and/or opportunities for exida products and services.
- 5+ years of work experience
- BS in Engineering, Electrical, or Mechanical preferred.
- Strong analysis and written communication skills
- Self-driven, highly creative individual with proven results-oriented performance.
- Up to 30% travel
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office
- Must work out of our Sellersville, PA main office
- Certification Sales
- Training Revenue
- Account Penetration
- Account Retention
Works in the Certification department, reports to Director of OEM Business Unit.