Certification Engineer, Embedded System (Hardware / Software)
Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2016
Asia Pacific Region
exida is a leading global provider of Functional Safety and Cyber Security products and services to the Oil & Gas, Petro-Chemical, Power and Automotive industries. To support the exida Asia Pacific operations in India, we are looking for a CERTIFICATION ENGINEER, EMBEDDED SYSTEM (HARDWARE / SOFTWARE) to:
- Consult OEM (original equipment manufacturers) in the automotive, process and manufacturing industry with the implementation and application of the relevant functional safety standards
- Assess OEM customer’s development processes versus the requirements in the relevant functional safety standards
- Assist OEM with the certify of equipment and development processes
- Conduct IEC/ISO training in the Asia Pacific Region
- Support the development of exida’s certification business in the Asia Pacific Region
The selected candidate will be trained in USA as necessary on exida’s products and work processes in order to perform the above. Travel, primarily within the Asia Pacific region, is expected.
The following are the key skills and qualifications the candidate should possess:
- Degree / Master in Computer Science / Embedded System / Computer Engineering / Electrical Electronic Engineering focus on embedded system
- Project Management/Lead Engineering experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in developing real time embedded systems. Candidates with more years of experience will be considered for a senior position
- Knowledge in Electronics Circuit Design ( Digital & Analog)
- Software development with C / C++ or assembly type of programming skills
- Experience in programming 32 bits Microcontroller (ARM or ColdFire) and developing low level device driver would be an advantage
- Experience in formal software engineering methodology (UML and Matlab Simulink) would be an advantage
- Experience in Control System s and Functional Safety ( IEC 61508, ISO 26262, EN 5012x ) would be an advantage
- Experience in the Automotive Industry would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Oﬀice products
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work eﬀectively in a team environment
Candidates meeting the above qualifications are invited to apply with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.