Junior Software Development Engineer
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Builds defined features, investigates and fixes bugs, writes unit tests.Works on fixing bugs, making modifications, and implementing features. Communicates progress, identifies blocking issues.
- Review software requirements to determine effort
- Consult with senior developers to evaluate design and break large requests into smaller sub-tasks
- Test new software program
- Assist with customer support
- Document software, compiles and writes documentation of program development and subsequent revisions
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or related area
- 0-3 years of software development experience
- Proficient knowledge in several of the following:
- Visual Studio,Visual Studio Code,or similar IDE
- Web frameworks (MVC/Angular/React/etc.)
- Desktop Application developmen t(WPF,Electron,NW.js)
- Objected Oriented Programming patterns (SOLID)
- Unit Testing
- Cloud-based development
- Required skills:
- Ability to determine the root cause of complex technical problems
- Ability to clearly communicate in English language both written and verbal
- Able to collaborate with a team,accept feedback,and make steady progress in technical skills.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
Works in the Product Development department, reports to Chief Technology Officer or Software Development Manager.