The Impact of Using Low Failure Rates
This webinar will discuss the importance of data integrity, especially when it comes to functional safety and failure rates.
We will cover:
- What a failure rate is
- What failure rates are used for and the different techniques used to attain failure rates
- Examples of realistic vs too good to be true data
- Effects of using bad data
- What if you don’t have failure rates and how can you get them, with an example.
- Generic vs Specific failure rates
This webinar will conclude with time for queries in the end to answer any failure rate questions you may have!