The webinar addresses the problems relating to the impact of improper Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) maintenance practices and what this means, as well as looking at the competency requirements. Most companies believe they follow good SIS maintenance practices but do they really? Are they really measuring and tracking this? How do they measure and track?
Recent major accidents have been traced back to poor site safety practices, culture and competencies. The webinar addresses some of these issues and suggests a means for tracking and measuring how well maintenance and mechanical integrity is being performed.
What you will learn?
- How poor site safety will affect the SIS and SIF performance
- What constitutes the right approach
- What metrics can be used for tracking
- How to assess where a company is currently situated
Who should attend?
- Operations and maintenance personnel
- Plant Managers and Supervisors