A lot of time and effort is spent installing security patches. The number of security vulnerabilities in a product, and thus the number of patches, can be significantly reduced if a Security Development Lifecycle (SDL) is followed during product development.
This webinar will help explain the following:
- What is an SDL?
- How following an SDL helps prevent successful security attacks
- How does SDL fit into current standardization efforts?
- How do I implement an SDL? What are the major parts of an SDL?
- How can I ensure my suppliers are using an SDL?
- How can I show my customers that I am using an SDL?