The exida schemes go beyond IEC 62443 and require:
- a product manufacturer must perform network testing during development for a product or system. It is not sufficient for a test lab to perform testing after a product is ready for production release. exida will witness a sample set of tests before production release.
- the software development process used to create the product meet requirements of the cybersecurity maturity level.
- surveillance audits be performed by the CB at regular intervals to ensure testing is being performed and security monitoring in the field / security response systems are working well.
- security defense mechanisms required by the referenced standards have been implemented as required.
- equipment failure modes are evaluated per their impact on cybersecurity features.
- practical system level cybersecurity requirements needed for the product are published in a user document. The information required by exida goes beyond existing standards per the advice of our end user Advisory Board.
Any manufacturer, system integrator, or security practitioner interested in getting an exida cybersecurity certification is most welcome to contact us for more details.
Request a Proposal
Security Certification Scheme
Companies are being driven to run leaner operations and optimize performance. This raises the potential for catastrophic industrial safety accidents and cyber attacks. Consequently, it is more important than ever to have personnel that are competent.
Having trained and competent people is a requirement for compliance with international standards like IEC 61508, IEC 61511, IEC 62443, IEC 62061, etc.
It can also save money by simplifying regulatory compliance, reducing engineering costs, and preventing unplanned downtime. Completing a personnel certification program can help address these challenges.
exida offers a number of certification and certificate programs that provides proof of competence, increases your skills and value as an employee, differentiates you from your competitors, and increase opportunities for advancement, responsibility, & increased compensation.
Personnel Certification Programs
- CFSE / CFSP (Certified Functional Safety Expert and Professional)
- CACE / CACS (IEC 62443 Certified Automation Cybersecurity Expert and Specialist)
- FSP (Functional Safety Practitioner)
- CSP (IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Practitioner)
- AMP (Alarm Management Practitioner)
- FGP (Fire & Gas Practitioner)
Request a Proposal