Understanding the requirements of IEC 61508 is the foundational step in achieving a SIL rating for you product. However, achieving a SIL rating isn’t the “end of the road”.
In this webinar, we will discuss and determine how that SIL rating can be used.
We go Back to Basics and look at:
- How to find a safety integrity level
- What are the requirements for the manufacturer of a device?
- What is SIL Capability?
- What are Architectural constraints?
- What is PFDavg?
- How is SIL used by end users?
- How to calculate SIL
- How to reach a certain rating
- Is there a way to improve a SIL rating?