Demand mode – Which one are you currently running. Is it correct, and does it really matter?
Recording Date: May 2017
In this webinar, we will examine:
- How low, high and continuous demand rates are defined,
- Examples of each demand mode,
- The effects of the demand mode on your system,
- PFDavg vs PFH calculations and
- How proof testing can influence your demand mode
About the Presenter:
Loren Stewart, CFSE
Loren Stewart graduated from Virginia Tech with a BSME. She has over 10 years of professional experience. She currently works for exida consulting as a safety engineer, focusing on the mechanical aspects of their customers. Along with assessing the safety of products and creating FMEDAs and reports, she researches stiction and is creating a database for the 2H initiative according to IEC 61508.