Exida is seeking a highly-skilled, experienced individual to lead our business development activities in the U.S. Gulf Coast region. The primary duties of the candidate are:
The following are the key skills and qualifications the candidate should possess.
• Minimum of 10 years of industrial automation experience, ideally in a plant environment
• Strong knowledge of safety instrumented system design and application
• CFSE or CFSP certification highly desired
• Strong knowledge of industrial control system security principles and best practices
• Basic understanding of alarm management principles and best practices
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Please supply a resume with goals and future plans through the email link below.
Exida is a world leading knowledge company focused in functional safety serving the petro-chemical, chemical, power, nuclear and instrumentation manufacturing industries.