- Course Schedule
- Cancellation and Reschedule Policy
Cancellation and Reschedule Policy
Cancellations by Customer
- Training fees will not be refunded for cancellations by Customer at any time.
- You may reschedule or request a credit for a future class of equal value delivered by exida up to 2 weeks (14 calendar days) prior to the start of the class. All credits must be used within 1 year of the original class date and a maximum of 2 reschedule/credit requests is permitted per registration. Note: If you registered with our early bird special pricing and you reschedule for a future class that is not eligible for early bird special pricing, you must pay the difference at the time of rescheduling.
- YOU WILL FORFEIT THE CLASS FEES IF YOU CANCEL YOUR REGISTRATION LESS THAN 2 WEEKS (14 calendar days) PRIOR TO THE START OF THE CLASS. However, you may designate someone else to attend the class in your place at any time up to the start of course provided that exida is notified in writing of the substitution prior to the class.
Cancellations by exida:
- exida reserves the right to reschedule or cancel a class at any time.
- Classes are subject to minimum attendance requirements. Classes with a “scheduled” status have not yet met minimum attendance requirements. Classes with a “confirmed” status have met minimum attendance requirements. You may check the class status at any time by viewing the specific class page. If you have registered for an instructor-led training class, you should receive an email notifying you of the class status at least 14 days prior to the scheduled start date of the class. If you have not received an email by this date, please contact email@example.com to confirm the status of the class.
- In the event of cancellation by exida other than for circumstances outside of its control, you may reschedule for another class of equal value delivered by exida or select a full refund of any fees paid for the class.
- In the event exida must cancel a class due to circumstances beyond its control (e.g., weather, natural disaster), exida will issue Customer a credit for the amounts paid to be used for a future class delivered by exida within 1 year of the original class date.
- exida is not, in any way, responsible for any other costs incurred by Customer in relation to the class (e.g., travel expenses, lost business time). It is recommended that Customers who are booking travel for a class do not do so until the class status is “confirmed”.
Cancellation Policy for Self-Paced and Web-Based Training Courses
- If the cancellation is done by the student within 48 hours of subscribing, 5% will be deducted as administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done by the student after 48 hours of subscribing no refund will be made.