exida Asia Pacific hiring Process Safety Consultant
July 17, 2012
Process Safety Consultant
exida is the global functional safety market leader offering products and services to the Oil & Gas, Petro-Chemical, Power and Automotive industries. To support the exida Asia Pacific team, we are looking for a PROCESS SAFETY CONSULTANT to:
- Perform Functional Safety Assessments
- Lead and Facilitate HAZOP and LOPA Workshops
- Execute SIS Design activities and SIL Verification Projects
- Conduct Functional Safety Trainings and Seminars
- Lead and Facilitate Alarm Rationalization Projects
- Conduct Security Vulnerability Assessments
- Publish and Present technical Papers and Presentations
The selected candidate will be trained as required on exida’s products and work processes.
You will be based out of our office in Singapore CBD area yet extensive travel, primarily within the Asia Pacific region, is expected.
- Process/Chemical/Control/Instrument Engineer with minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Experience with Functional Safety, Risk Assessment and/or SIS Design
- Knowledge of Alarm Management Principles preferred
- CFSE or CFSP certification would be an advantage
- Familiarity with key IEC and ISA standards would be an advantage
Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents meeting the above requirements are invited to apply with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary.
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please supply a resume with goals and future plans through the email link below.
Exida is a world leading knowledge company focused in functional safety serving the petro-chemical, chemical, power, nuclear and instrumentation manufacturing industries.