exida Sellersville USA Hiring Software Engineer - Developer
September 12, 2012
Software Engineer - Developer
Sellersville, PA, USA
exida is the market leader in Safety Lifecycle engineering software. Our success has allowed us to extend our product offerings significantly. With growth comes great opportunity, we are adding a new development position to our team, and are seeking a talented .NET software developer who has attention to detail, persistence, creativity, efficiency, and excellent communication skills. We expect you to be able to work in both group and individual settings, be open to constructive criticism, have strong work ethics, and a commitment to excellence.
- Participate in the on-going development of new features and enhancements of exida products
- Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Consult with engineering team to evaluate required interfaces and to resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls
- Create conceptual software design
- Create software program code
- Test new software program
- Assist with customer support
- Document software program, compiles and writes documentation of program development and subsequent revisions
- 0-2 years of work experience in the field or in a related area
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to quickly determine the root cause of complex technical problems
- Proficient in Visual Basic .Net
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within functional safety area.
Education: BS in Computer Science/Engineering or related area
Please supply a resume with goals and future plans through the email link below.
Exida is a world leading knowledge company focused in functional safety serving the petro-chemical, chemical, power, nuclear and instrumentation manufacturing industries.