Job Opening for Control System Security Engineer
July 02, 2012
Location: Anywhere in USA (preferably Mid-Atlantic or Gulf Coast)
Exida is seeking a highly-skilled, experienced individual to join our control system security services business. The primary duties of the candidate are:
- Facilitate control system security risk assessments
- Organize, lead and facilitate detailed system security vulnerability assessments
- Assist in the development of ICS security policy and procedural documents
- Manage and execute projects
- Participate in control system security product testing and certification
- Deliver existing training courses
- Develop new training courses
- Support the development of security assessment software tools
- Support business development efforts
- Present at technical conferences and symposiums
- Participate in industry standards development
Up to 50% travel, globally, is expected.
Compensation consists of a base salary, profit sharing bonus and incentive pay based on total revenue generated within the region plus accomplishment of other key targets.
- Engineering or computer science degree
- Minimum of 10 years of industrial automation experience working in the field
- Knowledge of industrial control system (SCADA, DCS, PLC, SIS, etc.) design and application
- Knowledge of networking and industrial protocols
- Knowledge server environments (Windows, UNIX) and common industrial applications (e.g. PI Servers)
- Knowledge of IT Security principles and best practices – CISSP certification desired
- Familiarity with IT Security appliances and applications (e.g. firewalls, IDS, SIEM, etc.)
- Knowledge of functional safety principles and best practices – CFSE certification desired
- Knowledge of industrial control system security principles and best practices
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills (e.g. professional and friendly)
- Must be a self-starter and require little oversight.
Please supply a resume with goals and future plans through the email link below.
Exida is a world leading knowledge company focused in functional safety serving the petro-chemical, chemical, power, nuclear and instrumentation manufacturing industries.